Organizations are adopting more mobile devices and mobile applications as a standard business practice. With the widespread adoption of mobile technologies, there are still very real challenges organizations face, such as management, network optimization and security. Strategic Communications offers our Enterprise Mobility solutions to businesses of all sizes and industry. Our certified experts in Cisco, Dell and HPE/Aruba will help design a future-proof Enterprise Mobility strategy for your headquarters, satellite offices and remote locations.
Strategic Communications provides wireless networking solutions customized for organizations of all sizes. Our team has expertise incorporating voice encryption, as well as working in secure communications environments.
Our Wireless Solutions
- Wireless LAN and Mesh to support the quality of service required for voice communications
- Wireless Site Surveys and network topology Site Surveys
- Wireless network design and architecture to meet the needs of your growth and security
- Extensive experience in network security solutions including with intranets requiring quarantine from wide area networks
- Extensive experience in integrating wireless connectivity into your existing network infrastructure
To achieve BYOD’s advantages, many factors need to be considered. The huge diversity of devices, carriers, OS and plans across multiple networks means that every user is different. Strategic Communications will help you with your BYOD strategy for:
- Identifying the best BYOD approach to match business goals
- Enabling robust security of business data and applications on employee devices
- Planning the logistics of maintaining IT support, compatibility and troubleshooting for so many unique devices
- Consistently handling varied employee roles with differing content and functionality needs
- Prioritizing and building mobile-enabled applications
- Designing technical solutions to work together seamlessly
- Managing ongoing changes in the workforce, business, and technology
Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things (IoT) is comprised of connected devices, sensors, and automated technology that are connected through the web. Strategic Communications partners with Cisco, Dell and HPE to provide organizations a clear roadmap to fully integrate their business processes into IoT and digitization. IoT will help organizations drastically cut CapEx and OpEx, while increasing productivity and revenues.
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
The adoption of mobile devices in the workplace has become a great asset to organizations. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) has saved companies thousands of dollars every year, and also has increased employee satisfaction and productivity. How do organizations manage the utilization of assets that are not company property? Strategic Communications partners with Microsoft, Dell and HPE/Aruba to provide a full mobile device management solution.
The deployments of enterprise mobility, wireless networking, cloud infrastructure and IoT have given rise to cities that utilize these technologies to automate critical infrastructure and services. Cities that have implemented these automated services are knows as Smart Cities. Strategic Communications partners with Cisco, HPE/Aruba, Microsoft, AWS and more to provide Smart Cities with the necessary infrastructure, management and analytical solutions needed to optimize critical processes.