Of all the clients we serve, none of them impacts more people than the U.S. government. Over the years we’ve developed an intimate awareness of the pressures facing contract officers and program managers. That’s why we take pride in being a low-risk, high-reward avenue for those in government organizations.
The U.S. Department of Defense is constantly looking for the most effective state-of-the-art technology for communications, weapons, early detection systems, etc. The need to have these technologies to be able to effectively communicate with other platforms across the four major branches (Navy, Air Force, Army and Marines) is imperative to mission success and crucial for saving lives.
As a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), a Minority Owned Small Business and an 8(a) JV / EDWOSB / SDB, Strategic Communications has had years of experience in doing work for the Navy, Air Force, Army and Marine Corps. Here are some of our highlights for each branch:
- Navy: Strategic provides switches, routers, PBX and all IT communication equipment through two large $500 million IDIQ contracts. We have responded to hundreds of these RFQs and have been awarded hundreds of delivery orders.
- Air Force: Strategic provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, toll-free telephone hotline support with qualified system technicians for support of A/V and VTC systems. Strategic also provides Project Management services, scheduling of all installs and upgrades and training on newly installed systems.
- Army: Strategic provides dedicated IT equipment support at all Ft. Knox locations and at thousands of USAAC locations. We have installed and currently service a variety of security systems as well as provide IT product deliveries at multiple sites. Strategic’s average response time has been less than one hour and our equipment availability average has been above 99%.
- Marines: Strategic installed a custom video projection communications system at two locations located over 450 miles apart. Our mission was to provide both locations real-time collaboration capabilities in order for both sites to effectively communicate with each other. This solution saved the USMC an exuberant amount of money.
The United States Federal Government depends on its Civilian agencies for the day-to-day management of every day citizens. Implementing up-to-date IT solutions and strategies into these agencies help them to become more efficient in their daily operations.
Strategic knows how important the functions of Federal Civilian agencies are to the citizens of the United States, and we are well aware of the challenges these agencies face on the IT front. As a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), a Minority Owned Small Business and an 8(a) JV /EDWOSB / SDB, we have provided cost saving and state-of-the-art solutions to Civilian agencies including:
Dept. of Energy – We have multiple technicians on site that maintain the following:
- Multi-vendor PBX network phone systems
- Cat 5e and Cat 6 cabling
- Outside plant cabling
- Campus Fiber Optics (multiple bldg’s)
USPTO – Strategic holds a multi-year BPA to provide commercial off-the-shelf IT equipment. Strategic has provided a diverse range of IT solutions including Cloud infrastructure as Service (IaaS) utilizing Amazon Web Services platform.
US Dept. of Housing and Urban Development – We provide on-site support services for network and cabling issues in a diverse, multi-vendor environment. Strategic has an internal Help desk that provides the first line of support. If the call requires an on-site technician then we get the call to dispatch a technician. HUD-OIG has offices in every major city across the US. Since the beginning of the contract, we have dispatched technicians on hundreds of service calls, in over 40 cities in the US and US properties.
For our armed forces, battles are won by the side that has acquired the most intelligence and can push that information out to the rest of the team.
Strategic possesses the knowledge base, solutions and credibility to be a go-to-provider for government intelligence agencies. As a Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), a Minority Owned Small Business and an 8(a) JV /EDWOSB / SDB, we have accomplished many tasks for our customers over the years and we have proven that we are a top-tier solutions provider thanks to these differentiator:
- 19+ years of experience in offering customers quality IT and infrastructure solutions.
- 24/7 emergency phone support.
- Delivered over $150 million in IT equipment in the last 2 years.
- Over 4,000 sites serviced since 2011.
- Over 10,000 service orders ran since 2011.
- Contracting/procurement vehicles.
- Accessibility to over 300,000 manufacturer SKUs.
- #5 defense contractor in Kentucky in terms of revenue.