SPAWAR-8a-PBX, ROUTERS & SWITCHES
Strategic Advanced Communications is proud to provide the Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal agencies with immediate access to the communications and networking solutions needed to improve mission effectiveness through the Space and Naval Warfare Multiple Award Contract for Commercial-Off-the-Shelf PBX, routers, switches and other related equipment.
Agencies can use Strategic’s SPAWAR-8a-PBX, ROUTERS & SWITCHES N65236-15-D-3009 to lower costs through volume discounts and procure a wide range of advanced communications and networking solutions. These are designed to improve situational awareness and operational efficiencies, foster superior decision-making during warfare, homeland security missions and disaster response.
For more information, please view our Strategic SPAWAR-8a-PBX, ROUTERS & SWITCHES Overview.
Contract: SPAWAR-8a-PBX, ROUTERS & SWITCHES N65236-09-D-5175
Eligibility: Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal Civilian Agencies
- PBX Systems
- Communication Displays
- Communication Processors
- Control Indicators
- Distribution Units
- Unified Communications
- Key Generators
- Memory Units
- Notch and Bandpass Filters
- Patch Panels
- Portable SATCOM Equipment
- Power Distribution Units
- Recording Equipment
- Red/Black Switches
- Voice Switches
- VTC Systems
- Accessories, Chassis, Mounting Enclosers and Shelters
- Associated Power Supply and Installation Equipment
Contract Length: May 2012 – May 2016
Contract Type: Firm Fixed Price IDIQ
Processing Fee: Zero Fee
Maximum Order: No Maximum
Minimum Order: $3,000
How It Works
1. Contact SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic Procuring Contracting Officer (PCO) for contract requirements.
2. For fair competition, SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic then sends a Request For Quote (RFQ) to all MAC holders.
3. Contactors submit proposals in accordance with the evaluation criteria identified in the RFQ.
4. A Delivery Order is awarded in accordance with the RFQ award criteria.
Strategic Communications’ expertise helps agencies evaluate, procure, implement and support an array of integrated communications, high-speed network technologies and tactical, mobile and video communications and collaboration solutions. All of these can help to meet current and future mission support requirements. Contact us for more information.