Cisco WebEx Online Conferencing for businesses effected by COVID-19
In partnership with Cisco, Strategic Communications is offering special deals for our Cisco WebEx online conferencing solution! Our WebEx solution integrates into any work-from-home collaboration strategy for Small Business, Enterprise and Government customers. Check out the offers below to see what option best fits your business needs!
Cisco WebEx Meetings
Our Cisco WebEx Meetings Video Collaboration platform enable business, education, healthcare and government agencies to organize and host virtual meetings anywhere at any time! Meet with a small group or up to 10,000 participants! WebEx Meetings possess powerful features ideal for small and large virtual meetings such as…
- Seamless scheduling and inviting
- Calendar integration
- Desktop and application sharing,
- real-time chat functionality,
- Cloud calling and storage
- File sharing
- Interactive whiteboards
- High Definition (HD) Video
- Active speaker view and thumbnail
- Recording transcriptions and meeting
- TLS 1.2 and AES 256-bit encryption
- Personal Room locking and unlocking
- Encrypted meetings, including recording storage
Cisco WebEx Teams
Whether on the go, at a desk, or together in a meeting room, Webex Teams helps speed up projects, build better relationships, and solve business challenges. It’s got all the team collaboration tools you need to keep work moving forward and connects with the other tools you use to simplify life. Set up and invite your networks to multiple groups and integrate teams onto your desktop and mobile phone to receive secure Instant Messaging and File Sharing from group members. In addition, WebEx Teams natively integrates into WebEx Meetings to enable you to seamlessly set up audio and video calls in real time!
Cisco WebEx Events
What if you could reach employees and sales prospects across the country or around the world without travel and venue expenses? Our Cisco Webex Events platform helps you expand your company meetings and corporate events with real-time online events and webinars to reach more attendees, reduce travel costs, and boost attendance. Webex Events also helps you market your products and services to prospective customers more effectively. You can rely on secure and reliable events delivered on the Cisco® Webex platform.
- Connect with large, geographically dispersed audiences more easily and cost-effectively.
- Engage attendees with high-quality video and compelling multimedia content.
- Easily manage web events from registration to post-event follow-up and analysis.
- Generate revenue with e-commerce, and encourage attendance with promotional discounts.
- Track, qualify, and cultivate leads, and merge valuable attendee information with your marketing and sales databases.
- Support up to 3000 attendees in a single event with up to 1000 on video.
- Provide a rich event experience from anywhere with audio, video, and content sharing delivered across Android, iPhone, and iPad devices.
- Up to 200 devices can participate in Webex Events.
Cisco WebEx Training
Webex Training makes your online training programs more effective. Deliver live, interactive sessions to students/members anywhere, and keep them engaged with hands-on training, tests, and breakout sessions to enhance their learning.
Breakout sessions can be used to place your attendees into smaller groups where they can collaborate and share ideas. Any time during a training session you can place your attendees into breakout sessions. Here are some of the powerful features Cisco WebEx Training.
- Grant Breakout Session Privileges
- Allow Attendees to Create Breakout Sessions
- Create a Breakout Session
- Assign Registered Attendees to Breakout Sessions
- Manually Create a Breakout Session for Another Participant
- Ask All Participants to Return from a Breakout Session
- Send a Broadcast Message to All Breakout Sessions
- End All Breakout Sessions
- Request a Breakout Session Presenter to Share Content
- Remove a Participant from a Breakout Session